The hall is located on Tetbury Lane, Crudwell, SN16 9HB.
It consists of:
- a large main hall approximately 15m x 8m
- a smaller ‘committee’ room adjoining the main hall
- a newly refurbished kitchen complete with two cookers, a large fridge and a commercial dishwasher
- a separate brand new shower and toilet area
- a large car park which can hold 40 to 50 cars
- a large playing field
- a multi-sports facility for tennis, netball and football (see CRAG).
A large marquee (10m x 6m) is also available for hire within Crudwell (contact us)
WiFi internet access is available throughout the hall
Crudwell Parish Council independently owns and maintains a children’s playground and adult fitness area, both of which are located in the grounds of the village hall: http://www.crudwell-pc.gov.uk/
They can be contacted at: – email@example.com
There are many local regular users of the hall:
- Crudwell PreSchool: www.crudwellpreschool.co.uk
- Crudwell Badminton Club
- Crudwell Short Mat Bowls Club
- Tai Chi. Contact – Carmel Straughan 01666 577502 or Margaret English on 01666 577572
- 1st Crudwell Scout Group including Explorer Scouts, Scouts, Cubs and Beavers. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crudwell Ladies
- North Wiltshire Villages Flower Club
- The Arts Society Malmesbury (formerly MDFAS): http://www.mdfas.co.uk/
- Rugby Tots https://www.rugbytots.co.uk/
Income from regular and ad hoc users covers the maintenance and upkeep of the hall. Major improvements and new equipment are funded by special events, in particular the annual Crudwell ‘Le Mans’ 24hour Bike Ride.