WiFi internet access is available throughout the hall
Crudwell Parish Council independently owns and maintains a children’s playground and adult fitness area/
Both of which are located on the grounds of the village hall: http://www.crudwell-pc.gov.uk/
They can be contacted at – email@example.com
There are many local regular users of the hall:
- Crudwell PreSchool: www.crudwellpreschool.co.uk
- Crudwell Badminton Club
- Crudwell Short Mat Bowls Club
- Tai Chi. Contact – Carmel Straughan 01666 577502 or Margaret English on 01666 577572
- 1st Crudwell Scout Group including Explorer Scouts, Scouts, Cubs, and Beavers. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crudwell Ladies
- North Wiltshire Villages Flower Club
- The Arts Society Malmesbury (formerly MDFAS): http://www.mdfas.co.uk/
- Rugby Tots https://www.rugbytots.co.uk/
Income from regular and ad hoc users covers the maintenance and upkeep of the hall.
Major improvements and new equipment are funded by special events, in particular the annual Crudwell ‘Le Mans’ 24hour Bike Ride.